Class A CDL Route Truck Driver - Class A Delivery Driver
City/State: Tracy, CA
Looking for a class a CDL truck driving position where you come home daily? We are hiring for class A delivery truck drivers out of Tracy, CA. You will be pulling a 48' or 53’ trailer with a lift-gate, making deliveries to hospitals. This class a driving position pays $19 - $21 per hour depending on experience with Overtime after 8 – Double time after 12. Must be available on weekends.
- Primary responsibilities will include the delivery of product to our customers and provide great customer service.
- You will be responsible for unloading the trailer, the trailers will have a lift-gate for ease of delivery. Electric pallet jack is provided.
- Overtime is available after 8 hours worked. Double-time is available after 12 hours worked.
- Deliveries are throughout the northern California are, most deliveries are within 100 miles of the home terminal.
- Responsible for daily inspection of vehicle, ensuring proper function of all safety related features of the vehicle at all times, including refueling as needed.
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for deliveries.
"I’ve worked several jobs, I had been turning in a lot of applications. Nothing was really moving until I squared up with the Transportation Guys. Immediately there were calls, follow ups, options. The recruiter I dealt with was really understanding about things I needed and wanted and any challenges I had. It was very refreshing to actually get the same contact working you through from start to finish. I was always a priority. I would definitely recommend using the services at the Transportation Guys to anyone I know especially anyone having any difficulty making headway towards employment." - Eric B... Stockton, CA, 09/2016
- Must possess a current and valid Class A CDL
- Safe driving record – no at fault accidents in 3 years – no moving violations in 3 years.
- At least 23 years of age
- Two years of recent verifiable class a driving experience in semi-tractor/trailer equipment preferably 53’trailer.
- No felonies in 7 years
- No DUIs in 10 years
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid Life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with Company match.
- Education assistance.
- Quarterly bonuses.
- We pay weekly.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (209) 565-0635 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (209) 565-0635.
What one of our other drivers have to say:
"Superb Help & Attention & Patience and answering my questions and your understanding with everything I got to do here to relocate, you are Fantastic, thanks these last few weeks in getting me work there. You all are great there at the Transportation Guys very Courteous & Professionals, you won’t be disappointed. Much Thanks!" - Anthony M... San Jose, CA, 7/2016