Class A Shuttle Drop & Hook Truck Driver
City/State: Lathrop, CA
Attention Class A Local Truck Drivers: Looking for a Local CDL truck driver position in Lathrop, CA with top pay and benefits? We have several Class A Local Shuttle Drop & Hook Truck Driver positions available now!
These Class A Truck Driver positions starts at $17.00/hr, you will receive your first raise after a 90 day review, details provided in interview. We are hiring for Day, Swing, and Night shifts, working 8-12 hours a day. You are expected to make 2 turns a day. This is a long term, full time position pulling a 53' Dry Van in a Daycab. Deliveries are Drop & Hook. Start as soon as next week. Our local truck drivers enjoy a great benefit plan, see details below.
- Minimum of 1 year truck driving experience within the last 2 years (route experience a plus).
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen.
- Able to pass a background check.
Your duties will include:
- Safely operating a 53' Dry Van efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Working independently, fast, and efficiently as a team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Observing all company policies and safety regulations, and ensuring all paperwork is completed properly.
- Getting required signature upon delivery.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
This Class A Local Truck Driver position starts at $17.00/hr start, and receive your first raise after your 90 day review. We have Day, Swing , and Night shifts available & lots of overtime available. This is a full time, long term position. Start as soon as next week. Our local truck drivers enjoy great benefit plans.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, company comps about 70% for you and any dependents. PPO or HMO medical plans from the nations best providers like Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Great matching 401K Plan.
- Fat safety and performance bonuses, paid quarterly and yearly.
- Profit Sharing, when the company makes money they give you a check at the end of the year with a bit of their profits as a bonus!
- 1 week of vacation in the first year.
- Paid Holidays
Upload your resume below now, and we'll contact you within one day with the details of this position and how to get an interview.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver Job placement specialists will contact you to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
What one of our other drivers have to say:
“I applied with The Transportation Guys because their website said they offer local jobs. So far its been good.”
August M… Stockton, CA