Class A Transfer/End Dump Truck Driver
City/State: Sacramento, CA
We are looking for long term full time end dump drivers. If you have a minimum of 1 year driving experience over the last 2 years, with no more than 2 violations on your DMV record within the last year (not including parking violations), and can pass a background check and drug screen, and you are at least 22 years old, you meet our minimum requirements.
We have a great training program for good drivers that have never driven a transfer or end dump
This is not seasonal! The Company has been around for over 46 years. They are one of California’s most respected companies in the gravel business. They have ten locations throughout California and have expanded their product offerings from construction aggregate to specialized services. If you are looking for a job with a bright future and steady work read on.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent driving experience
- Clean DMV
- Doubles endorsement a plus
- Haz-Mat endorsement a plus
- Spanish a plus
- Pass a background and drug screen
You will be delivering sand and/or gravel to business and construction job sites as well as getting loaded at local quarry and bring it to the yard in south Sacramento.
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
• Starting wage of $16.00 per hour. With experience you will start out at a higher wage
• Monthly safety bonus tops out at $160.00, you are expected to hit the bonus.
• Monthly performance bonus.
• 1 Weeks Vacation first year and go up from there
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Company pays 80%
• 401K with a great company match
• Life and disability insurance
Click the button below to upload your resume, and we'll contact you within one day with the details of this position and how to get an interview.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
What one of our drivers have to say:
“My wife found The Transportation Guys online and she told me to call them. I’m glad I did because I got a job with a good company with great benefits, no more OTR!”
Clayton M… Sacramento, CA