Salary: $20.00 an hour
Shift: Night Shift
We currently have a Class A Line Haul Truck Driver position open, starting at 9PM, working Monday - Friday. The Pay starts at $20.00 an hour, with overtime after 8 hours worked. You will be pulling a set of double trailers, making 2-3 turns a night.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES DOUBLES AND HAZMAT ENDORSEMENTS.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of driving experience,(Route Experience a Plus) with no more than 2 violations on your DMV record within the last year (not including parking violations), and can pass a background check and drug screen, and you are at least 22 years old, you meet our minimum requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
Our Local CDL truck driver position starts at $20.00 an hour, with overtime after 8 hours.
- Healthcare Package: Major Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Three employee resorts established exclusively for employees and their families.
- Employee contests with cash awards and vacation packages based on performance criteria and teamwork.
This is a Lease-to-Hire position, with a full time schedule. If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you. You will be making 2-3 turns a night.
Daily duties include:
- Safely operating a tractor trailer, shuttling trailers on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- Working independently, fast, and efficiently as a team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Observing all company policies and safety regulations, and ensuring all paperwork is completed properly.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, checking in returns to supervisor.
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with Hazmat and Tankers Endorsement.
- Minimum of 1 year of class a driving experience.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
- We are a drug free workplace.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers have to say:
“They are like a helping hand for truck drivers, and always friendly." - Robert S… Citrus Heights, CA
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc