$25.00 an hour
We are hiring for full time Class A or B Truck Drivers. This is a full time position that offers you base pay starting at $25.00/hr depending on experience, with overtime. You will be making medical supply deliveries to customers homes. Excellent customer service is a priority for this position, if you have a personable attitude, this is the job for you.
You will go through 2-5 days of training to ensure you start off on the right foot.
For over 15 years, The Transportation Guys has been building relationships with industry-leading trucking companies, private fleets, and third party logistics carriers throughout the western United States and parts of Canada, allowing us to offer drivers like you positions you cannot find anywhere else, with only the best companies.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s countless testimonials from truck drivers just like you, including this quote from James B. of West Valley, Utah:
"Transportation Guys are “ON THE BALL” I applied on line, next day I interviewed, 3-4 days later, I was on the road! Usually when you work with a company and they get what they need for you, you don’t hear back. The Transportation guys call, and call, and follow up, you are constantly up-to-date on everything they are doing. I was hired and now doing local deliveries. Driving for over 6 years, being in and out or around other companies, the Transportation Guys are honestly the best I’ve seen!"
We have exclusive access to jobs from hundreds of reputable companies, with new truck driver jobs that you can’t find anywhere else becoming available every day. Each company we work with is fully vetted, in terms of their safety standards and financial health, and we are very selective in this process, turning away 80% of companies, because they simply do not live up to the standards we offer our drivers. When you are hired through The Transportation Guys, you can expect only the best pay, benefits, and equipment, because we are dedicated to getting you on the road to success with a company you will love working with, not for.
- You will be working Monday to Friday, starting at 4-5AM.
- There will be around 8 to 12 stops a day, delivering a dialysis solution to residents at their homes, The products can be up to 30lbs heavy.
- Customer service is important! the recipients have medical problems, if they request the dialysis solution to be placed in a certain area, we accommodate to their needs.
- Safely operating a 24' truck, making local deliveries to homes on time, efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Working independently, fast, and efficiently as a team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Observing all company policies and safety regulations, and ensuring all paperwork is completed properly.
- Checking product when unloading with a electric hand truck, and getting required signature upon delivery.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of deliveries, checking in any returns to supervisor.
Salary and Benefits:
- The wage is $25.00/hr depending on experience. Overtime after 10 hours worked.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Sick leave, Holiday, and Vacation days
Good customer service skills are a MUST, as you will be the face of the company.
- Class A or B commercial license.
- Minimum of 1 year truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
- We are a drug free workplace.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (844) 300-1559 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (844) 300-1559.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"Called a few months before I relocated. Spoke to The Transportation Guys about positions in San Jose/Gilroy. They told me about some good jobs. Explained how I would need to be present as the process could go quick. She offered to send my file & application to the hiring manager. They were interested in interview when I got to town form out of state. All went according to plan, moving truck delivered our stuff, I had interview and drug screen and was working within days. Couldn’t have asked for a better transition. I appreciate it all." - Rick W... San Jose, CA, 10/2016
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
181st Ave Building F, Portland, OR 97230