Class A or B Driver with Hazmat & Tankers - Mobile Fleet Fueling Company Driver - $20/hr
Location: Sacramento, California, USA
We are currently hiring for local class a or b drivers for a full time position that pays $20.00 an hour with overtime. You will be going to customer locations and fueling up their trucks.
We are hiring for fuel delivery drivers for the largest nation-wide mobile fleet fueling company in the transportation industry. This company has over 300 employees, is a leader in its industry. Known for hiring temps that do a great job, if your looking to get in the door of a great company with an awesome benefits package... submit your resume today!
MUST HAVE HAZMAT & TANKERS ENDORSEMENT.
As they have grown over the years to become the largest nation-wide mobile fleet fueling company in the transportation industry, they stay true to their roots and continue to offer the personal touch and availability of a local business. Their yard is in the local market they serve. Ensuring all drivers will be home every night and Operations Supervisors are conveniently stationed close by the customer’s business location.
If you are just looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is NOT the job for you...
The Transportation Guys connects safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment. Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy a full time schedule, lots of overtime. We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any staffing agency you've ever experienced. We work with some of the biggest names in business.
Salary: $20.00 an hour
Shift: Swing Shift
- The Pay is $20.00 per hour with overtime after 8 hours worked and double time after 12 hours worked. The average wage is around $900.00 per week.
You will provide high quality diesel fuel and diesel exhaust fluid delivery directly to customers trucks’ fuel tanks, at their business when the fleet is parked, or to customer equipment directly on the job-site. All deliveries are within a 150-mile radius from the home terminal. Which means the driver comes home every night.
- You will be operating a Class B 26’ or larger fueling truck.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, Monday - Friday, allowing for a good amount of work as well as home time.
- As a trained, Hazmat licensed driver, you will work quickly and diligently through the day and night to ensure customers fleets is fueled properly and ready to operate when they need it.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
- Driver safety is our goal: It is so important for our drivers that we have been recognized for our outstanding commitment to safety.
The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Minimum of 1 year class A truck driving experience.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
We are a drug free workplace.
For the fastest response to your resume please call us at (916) 760-7069
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you to review your resume, and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about other companies we are recruiting for, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I was looking for a job on Indeed, wasn't getting good routes with my last company. Went to The Transportation Guys, I was delighted to get working so quick and appreciated the friendliness of the office. Everything was good, went well, I'm happy with the process!" - Charles R... Sacramento, CA, 11/2017
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc