Class A Local Delivery Truck Driver
City/State: Denver, CO
Job Description: Route Delivery Position
Attention Class A Local Truck Drivers: Looking for a Local CDL Route Delivery driver position in Denver, CO with top pay and benefits? We have several Class A Grocery Delivery Truck Driver positions available now.
If you have a minimum of 1 year driving experience over the last 2 years(Route Experience a Plus), Snow/Ice experience a requirement, with no more than 2 violations on your DMV record within the last year (not including parking violations), and can pass a background check and drug screen, and you are at least 22 years old, you meet our minimum requirements.
We are unlike any staffing agency you've ever experienced. We work with some of the biggest names in business, including NAPA, Kroger, Ryder, Target, FedEx and more. The Transportation Guys connects safe drivers to great companies with quality equipment. Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full time schedule, lots of overtime, top pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you...
The Transportation Guys connects safe drivers to great companies who have contracted with us to help them find great drivers they can hire. We specialize in Long Term, Full Time job placements. We work with some of the biggest names in business, including NAPA, Kroger, Ryder, Target, FedEx and more. We’ve been contracted to hire a Local Truck Driver in Denver, CO. This is a full time position, with a great benefit plan.
Your duties will include:
- Safely operating a tractor trailer, making 5-7 route deliveries to local stores on time, efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Working independently, fast, and efficiently as a team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Observing all company policies and safety regulations, and ensuring all paperwork is completed properly.
- Checking product and unloading with electric pallet jack, and getting required signature upon delivery.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, checking in returns to supervisor.
- Comprehensive Medical insurance coverage with prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Healthcare Spending Accounts with convenient debit card
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
This Class A Grocery Delivery Truck Driver position pays $20.00/hr, Start between 3PM - 5AM, 10-12 hour days with lots of overtime available. This is a full time position. Start as soon as soon as possible.
Upload your resume below now, and we'll contact you within one day with the details of this position and how to get an interview.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
What one of our other drivers have to say:
A former employee referred me to The Transportation Guys so I thought I would give it a shot, He told me about how they found him a job so I knew it would be a good experience. You guys should advertise more, a lot of drivers could use your help.
Adam P… Sacramento, CA