Class A or B Truck Driver - CDL Delivery Driver - $20.00/hour - Dixon, CA
Location: Dixon, California, USA
Salary: $22.00 an Hour
Shift: Morning Shift
We are hiring for Class A or B Truck Drivers to deliver life sustaining medical supplies to people in need. This position starts at $22.00/hr with a $1 raise after probationary period of 90 days with major medical and dental coverage. A full list of benefits can be found below.
This position requires compassion and patience because you will be delivering lifesaving medical supplies to people’s homes, not warehouses and distribution centers. Allowing your customers to have a better quality of life at home. Instead of getting placed in a medical facility. You will be operating a 26' bobtail, working a 4/10 schedule.
Upon being hired, you will spend a few days of training to make sure you start off your new career right. You will have a hands on senior driver guide you through our mentor program, they will explain everything from paperwork to how to handle customer deliveries so you get on your feet fast!
If you are a Class A or B truck driver who is interested in driving full time for a high quality company, earning top pay and great benefits, while operating excellent equipment, and building a long term, permanent career, The Transportation Guys wants to talk to you.
For over 15 years, The Transportation Guys has been building relationships with industry-leading trucking companies, private fleets, and third party logistics carriers throughout the western United States and parts of Canada, allowing us to offer drivers like you positions you cannot find anywhere else, with only the best companies.
Salary and Benefits:
- You will start at $22.00 an hour with a $1.00 raise after your probationary period.
- Once you pass your probationary period you will have access to Medical & Dental coverage, with a majority of the cost paid by the company.
- Flexible spending account options.
- Basic Life and long -term disability.
- Vacation, Sick Days, and personal leave offered.
- 401 (k) with company match of 3.5%.
- Option to buy stock at 15% discount.
- Education Assistant Program reimbursing up to $5200.00 per year.
- Access to discounts for automobiles, cell phones, travel, movie tickets, fitness centers through the companies credit union.
- Paid parental leave up to 2 weeks for new Moms and Dads and discounts to child care centers.
- You will be delivering medical supplies to peoples homes, compassion and care is a very important part of this job.
- You will be working a 4/10 schedule, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- You will be driving a bobtail, making 8-13 stops a day.
- A hand truck or lift cart will be provided.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded products, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently.
- Do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Minimum of 1 year class A or B truck driving experience within the last 2 years, route experience preferred.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
We are a drug free workplace.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I was able to get full time work at a place that works with my schedule and the type of work I enjoy." Lawrence B... Elk Grove, CA, 10/2017
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
Vaughn Rd, Dixon, CA 95620 USA