Mobile Fleet Fueling Company Delivery Driver - Class B Driver with Hazmat & Tankers - $21/hr
Location: Stockton, California, USA
Are you looking to become part of an organization that has a lot of job security? Would you like to work with a company that has consistently grown over the past decade? If so, The Transportation Guys has the perfect job for you.
MUST HAVE HAZMAT & TANKERS ENDORSEMENT.
We are hiring for full time fuel delivery drivers for the largest nation-wide mobile fleet fueling company in the transportation industry. This company has over 300 employees, is a leader in its industry and has many opportunities for career advancement.
If you are looking for temporary or seasonal work, this is not the job for you...
The Transportation Guys connects safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment. Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full time schedule, lots of overtime. We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any staffing agency you've ever experienced. We work with some of the biggest names in business.
We are currently hiring for class b drivers for full time, long term positions.
Salary: $21.00 an hour
Shift: Swing Shift
Why work with The Transportation Guys:
- The Pay is $21.00 per hour with overtime after 8 hours worked and double time after 12 hours worked. The wage is around $840 per week.
You will provide high quality diesel fuel and diesel exhaust fluid delivery directly to customers trucks’ fuel tanks, at their business when the fleet is parked, or to customer equipment directly on the job-site.
- You will be operating a Class B 26’ or larger fueling truck.
- All deliveries are within a 150-mile radius from the home terminal. Which means the driver comes home every night.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, Monday - Friday, allowing for a good amount of work as well as home time.
- As a trained, Hazmat licensed driver, you will work quickly and diligently through the day and night to ensure customers fleets is fueled properly and ready to operate when they need it.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
- Driver safety is our goal: It is so important for our drivers that we have been recognized for our outstanding commitment to safety.
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Minimum of 1 year class B truck driving experience.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
We are a drug free workplace.
For the fastest response to your resume, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you to review your resume, and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about other companies we are recruiting for, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"Living in the bay area, I took a position that was offered in Berkley, CA as a grocery route driver. I took the position fully aware of the job requirements but regrettably after 1 week on the job, it was just too much for me. I felt awful. I surely didn’t want to burn a bridge with the company all the ladies in the office were so nice and fantastic on the other end of the phone. Very respectful and willing to help. They understood that from time to time maybe these things happen, and continued to work aggressively in finding me something a little more manageable. I told them maybe I wasn’t as young as I thought for the physical demands of the grocery business. They reassured me they wouldn’t hold it against me. At this time I am employed through TTG at one of their other accounts." - Thomas T... Berkeley, CA , 08/2016
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc