Class B Truck Driver - Delivery Driver
City/State: San Jose, CA
We are hiring for full time Delivery Drivers to deliver heating and air units and parts in a box truck, making 2-4 deliveries a day.
This is a full time, long term position.
This position offers you base pay starting at $20.00/hr. There is a great benefits package offered to ensure that our drivers get the best health insurance and incentives programs that help ease the cost of living for drivers and their families. A full list of benefits can be found below.
Why Use The Transportation Guys:
“Thank You for helping find me a job, I just got hired as a permanent driver!" - Gerardo C... Sacramento, CA
The Transportation Guys main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We focus heavily on hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any staffing agency you've ever experienced. We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you into the right job for you.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s countless testimonials from drivers just like you.
- You will be making route deliveries of heating and air units & parts on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- This is a full time position, begins between 7AM - 9:30AM, Monday - Friday, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as plenty of home time.
- You will be driving a box truck.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded product, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $20.00/hr.
Comprehensive descriptions of each benefit listed below can be obtained when you contact us to apply for this position.
- Sick Days
Good customer service skills are a MUST, as you will be the face of the company and who customers see every day. If a customer has a request or any returns, we take the time to satisfy their request.
- Minimum of 1 year truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers have to say:
"Everything I encountered with the Transportation Guys was very satisfactory! Mr. Jack and Robyn were so friendly and easy to talk to. They went above and beyond answering any questions I had, and really walked me through this process. The attention to drivers and job placement was so encouraging. They blew me away how quickly they were able to piece things together. I can’t express how grateful I am for what they have done for me. I was out of work for 6 mos! I had 3 years of driving experience but nothing was working out for me. I was so impressed with how well rounded and put together the company was. They’re honesty and well outlined job description was exactly what I expected. I’m so pleased to have been given this opportunity. I am now employed full time, and hopeful this will be a long career for me!" - Ben R... Grass Valley, CA, 09/2015