Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
City/State: Vallejo, CA
Currently looking for a class a truck driving position? We are hiring for CDL class A truck drivers out of Vallejo, CA. You will be pulling a 53’ trailer, delivering bedding to customers and returning with backhauls. This class a driving position pays $21 per hour with Overtime – Double time available.
- Primary responsibilities will include the transportation of bedding to regional customer base, and return with backhaul loads when available at our customers and provide great customer service.
- You will be responsible for unloading bedding. At most locations warehouse staff is available to assist.
- Overtime is available after 8 hours worked. You must be open to early AM starts and longer hours.
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday.
- You may start as an as needed on call driver but opportunity for steady work comes available quite often.
- If you perform well, you may be asked to become a permanent company class a delivery driver.
- This is a great company to work for!!!
- CDL Truck Drivers are required to operate safely and strictly within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at all times
- Must possess a current and valid Class A CDL
- Safe driving record – no at fault accidents in 3 years – no moving violations in 3 years.
- At least 23 years of age
- Two years of recent verifiable class a driving experience in semi-tractor/trailer equipment preferably 53’trailer.
- No felonies in 7 years
- No DUIs in 10 years
We pay weekly!!!
Get noticed and hired on with a Top Trucking Company!!! Send Resume Today!!!
Benefits that are Available Once Hired on Permanently as a CDL class A truck driver.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance effective at date of hire.
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company match.
- Liberal employee purchase plan
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
ASK FOR LIZ!
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers have to say:
"Everything I encountered with the Transportation Guys was very satisfactory! Mr. Jack and Robyn were so friendly and easy to talk to. They went above and beyond answering any questions I had, and really walked me through this process. The attention to drivers and job placement was so encouraging. They blew me away how quickly they were able to piece things together. I can’t express how grateful I am for what they have done for me. I was out of work for 6 mos! I had 3 years of driving experience but nothing was working out for me. I was so impressed with how well rounded and put together the company was. They’re honesty and well outlined job description was exactly what I expected. I’m so pleased to have been given this opportunity. I am now employed full time, and hopeful this will be a long career for me!" - Ben R... Grass Valley, CA, 09/2015