Class A CDL Truck Driver - CDL Class A Driver
City/State: Stanton, CA
We are hiring Class A Truck Drivers for a leading company in the environmental services industry. This position starts at $19.00/hr depending on experience. There is an extensive benefits package offered to ensure that our drivers get the best health insurance and incentives programs that help ease the cost of living for drivers and their families. A full list of benefits can be found below.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $19.00/hr depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance & Disability
- You will be making 2-5 deliveries on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
- Maintain accurate daily logs, verify and complete required documentations and reports.
- Demonstrate internal and external customer service.
- Load and unload freight, or hook and unhook trailers as required.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
To review our frequently asked questions...
Good customer service skills are a MUST, as you will be the face of the company and who customers see every day.
- Minimum of 5 years class A truck driving experience.
- No more than 1 point on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (844) 300-1559 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (844) 300-1559.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"Called a few months before I relocated. Spoke to The Transportation Guys about positions in San Jose/ Gilroy. They told me about some good jobs. Explained how I would need to be present as the process could go quick. She offered to send my file & application to the hiring manager. They were interested in interview when I got to town form out of state. All went according to plan, moving truck delivered our stuff, I had interview and drug screen and was working within days. Couldn’t have asked for a better transition. I appreciate it all." - Rick W... San Jose, CA, 10/2016
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc