Class A Delivery Truck Driver - CDL Delivery Driver
City/State: Dixon, CA
We are hiring for Delivery Truck Drivers to deliver to grocery stores and butcher shops, etc. for one of the country’s largest meat distributors. This position starts at $19.00/hr depending on experience. Working Monday - Friday, starting in the early mornings. A full list of benefits can be found below.
- You will make deliveries of meat to local grocery stores and butcher shops on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- Working 8-10 hours a day.
- You will be pulling a 26' trailer, making 4-6 stops a day.
- You will be provided a hand truck and ramp when unloading, deliveries are 50 - 100 lbs.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded product, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $19.00/hr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD)
To review our frequently asked questions...
- Minimum of 1 year class A truck driving experience within the last 2 years, route experience preferred.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"The company I interviewed with was really informative and the job description was similar to what was explained to me prior to filling out the application. The lab had an issue with their own paper work which did hiccup the drug screen process but The Transportation Guys was very diligent at resolving the issue that was not their problem because they knew how badly I needed to work. I appreciate the constant correspondence I had with the women in the office." - Greg C... Sacramento, CA, 01/2017
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc