Class A Drivers Wanted - Heavy Equipment Haul Truck driver - $20.00/hr with overtime & benefits
Location: Vacaville, California, USA
Class A Drivers Wanted - Heavy Equipment Haul Truck driver - $20.00/hour with overtime & benefits - Vacaville, CA
$18.00/hour the first 2 weeks, you get a raise after 2 weeks with the company to $20.00/hour
We are hiring for Heavy Equipment haul Truck Drivers to drive a flatbed trailer delivering heavy equipment for one of the areas most reputable heavy hauling companies. Must have heavy hauling experience. This position starts at $18.00/hr and you receive your first raise after 2 weeks with the company to $20.00/hour. A full list of benefits can be found below.
- You will Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck with detachable Trailer for heavy equipment loading efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time. There will be some overnight stays, the company will provide a hotel for the nights you have to overnight.
- You will be pulling a 53' reefer trailer with a liftgate, making 4-8 stops a day.
- Load and unload the cargo.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded cargo, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- $18.00/hour the first 2 weeks, you get a raise after 2 weeks with the company to $20.00/hour with overtime.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Safety Incentive
- IRA Options
- Life Ins.
- Holiday Pay, PTO, & Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 2 years class A flatbed truck driving experience within the last 3 years, experience specialized in Heavy Haul transportation preferred.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I interviewed with a company that was class B with endorsements. Unfortunately, the client switched locations to hire. I took it upon myself to quit my current position on the hopes this was working out. When my recruiter got the news she quickly got to work finding me on call positions and scheduling interviews. I am staying busy, and paid! I have an interview scheduled this week with the strong promise of a lease to hire position. I appreciate all the efforts The Transportation Guys make to accommodating the drivers they service." - Randy J... Vacaville, CA, 09/2017
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
Marshall Rd Vacaville, California 95687 USA