Class A Shuttle Truck Driver - CDL Shuttle Driver - $21+/hr
City/State: Ridgefield, WA
We are hiring for full time Truck Drivers to shuttle grocery products by way of a 53’ reefer trailer to grocery stores, supermarkets, etc. for one of the country’s largest food distributors. This is a full time, long term position. This position offers you base pay starting at $21.00/hr. There is an extensive benefits package offered to ensure that our drivers get the best health insurance and incentives programs like our "Work Life Balance" program that help ease the cost of living for drivers and their families. A full list of benefits can be found below.
- You will play an important role in of one of FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies by shuttling trailers from Ridgefield to Alburn, WA, making 1 turn a day.
- This is a full time position, starting from 11AM - 2PM, and you will be working 5 days a week, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- You will be pulling a 53' reefer trailer.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $21.00/hr. Overtime after 40 hours worked.
Comprehensive descriptions of each benefit listed below can be obtained when you contact us to apply for this position.
Health and Wellness:
- Medical: We provide comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, offered through United Healthcare, in conjunction with our company sponsored wellness program.
- Dental:Choose between two comprehensive PPO dental plans through Delta Dental.
- Vision: Vision Service Plan (VSP) Benefits are available on a voluntary basis for you and your eligible dependents, and includes benefits for eye exams, lenses, frames and contact lenses.
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- 401(k): Offered to associates through Fidelity Investments, we provide a 401k plan with a generous matching contribution of $.50 on the every dollar you save up to 8%.
- Life Insurance and AD&D: We provide Basic Life and Accident Insurance for eligible associates – at no cost to you – plus the option of buying additional Supplemental Life and Accident for you and your family through payroll deductions.
- Short Term Disability (STD): Provides income replacement of up to 66 2/3% of your weekly base salary up to a maximum weekly payment of $1,200 for a maximum of 26 weeks.
- Long Term Disability (LTD): Provides income replacement of up to 60% of your monthly base salary up to a maximum of $10,000 per month until the earlier of you are no longer disabled or attain age 65.
Work Life Balance:
- Wellness Portal
- Hybrid Vehicle Incentive Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Events
- Company Volunteer Opportunities
- Corporate Giving
- Estate Guidance
- Travel Assistance
- Associate Relief Fund
- Minimum of 1 year truck driving experience within the last 2 years, route experience preferred.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I have worked with a staffing company before, but working with The Transportation Guys has been a good experience. The hiring process was efficient and I was able to get work immediately. The Transportation Guys had a good atmosphere which was the highlight of my experience." - James J... Sacramento, CA, 6/2016
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc