Class A Truck Driver - CDL Pickup & Delivery Driver - $25.00/hour
Location: Napa, California, USA
Class A Truck Driver - CDL Delivery Driver - $25.00/hour - Napa, California
We are hiring for Class A Truck Drivers to pickup and deliver wine throughout northern California. Must have pickup and delivery experience. This is a permanent position with a family owned company that puts emphasis on customer service for their clients.
This position starts at $25.00/hr.
- You will pickup and deliver to wineries on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- You will be making multiple stops a day and are responsible for loading and unloading your truck.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded product, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $25.00/hr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Minimum of 1 year class A truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
For the fastest response to your resume please call us at (916) 760-7069.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"The Transportation Guys is a wonderful Organization that is highly organized and skilled at what they do. Bridge work for not only for the truck operator but a major connection for the employer who are on the hunt for quality drivers. When both meet through The Transportation Guys, you do not have to wonder why there is such a good fit. There tops on both sides of the fence period. A specialist can customize your needs long term or short. Why not let their team of experts do a full court press for you! They will not only keep you in the game but help you win it. - Maurice B... Vallejo, CA, 8/2016"
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
Napa, California, USA