Class A Truck Driver - CDL Truck Driver - No Touch Freight
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Class A Truck Driver - CDL Truck Driver - No Touch Freight - Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for a safe, Class A driver to operate a 53" trailer. You will drive solo, be out 7-10 days at a time with 1-2 days off. This is a no touch freight driving position.
Your responsibilities will include operating the truck safely, managing your time using e-logs, effectively communicating with dispatch, picking up and delivering loads on time and following all DOT and local laws.
- You will make deliveries to locations on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work.
- You will be pulling a 53' trailer.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- $0.40 cents per mile
- Additional Pay for Stops, detention, etc.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD)
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Minimum of 6 months of class A truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
We are a drug free workplace.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (844) 300-1559 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (844) 300-1559.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I was having a hard time finding a job and a manager at a company gave me The Transportation Guy's number and told me to call them, they'd be able to help me. The Process was easy and I started work quickly." - Jose G... San Jose, CA, 01/2018
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
Park Vista Blvd, Fort Worth, Texas 76177