City/State: Jurupa, CA
We are currently hiring for a full time Dispatch manager for a leading distributor. This Company has been operating since 1987 and continues to evolve, providing stability and growth to its employees.
This position offers a starting salary of $55K and includes extensive benefits to ensure that our transportation logistics team have the best quality of life. The schedule is Monday - Friday, starting at 8AM.
- Manage and monitor over 125 owner operators.
- Responsible for team of dispatchers.
- Familiar with all Southern California commercial zones.
- Must have knowledge of all National and State DOT laws and regulations.
- Expected to perform at 99.5% on time performance.
- Ensure that work is distributed equally among all drivers.
- Understand all customer pick-up and delivery procedures.
- Drivers are to be reminded periodically of all pick-up and delivery procedures.
- Be able to react to emergency or urgent situations as they occur and follow emergency and/or accident company protocol.
- Other duties as needed.
For more information, give us a call at (844) 300-1559 or submit your resume below and one of our transportation Job Coaches will reach out to you within 24 hours.
To review our frequently asked questions...
- Great customer service skills
- Math calculations: addition, subtraction, division, & multiplication.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to transportation needs.
- Can communicate and work with employees.
- Can read and write basic English.
- Basic knowledge of various computer software applications.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (844) 300-1559 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (844) 300-1559.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"Good overall experience. I got to work pretty quickly, within a week. Working with Robyn was awesome. The whole process of applying to The Transportation Guys and getting jobs went smooth and I was very happy about that." - Damin R... Gilroy, CA, 6/2016
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc