$24.50 an hour with overtime
We are hiring for Flatbed Truck Drivers to drive a flatbed trailer to job sites for one of the areas largest and most reputable manufacturing companies. Must have flatbed driving experience.
This position starts at $24.50/hr and you receive your benefits after your 60 day review. A list of benefits can be found below.
The company we are hiring for is known worldwide as one of the largest and most innovative manufacturing company with a national footprint in the industry. This company strives to always serve their customers and employees by supporting and protecting the vital infrastructure that keeps our communities connected and safe through the products they manufacture.
The Transportation Guys main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full-time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We specialize in hiring truck drivers for permanent driving positions at the companies we represent.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any recruiting or staffing agency you've ever experienced.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you in front of hiring managers at top companies so they are aware of you and your skills at the time they want to hire because to get a good job, its all about who you know and we have the connections for you.
"So far so good. The Transportation Guys were very thorough and friendly. They matched me well. I had one interview and got hired that day. I'm so glad to have ran into The Transportation Guys ad. I'm very please." - Kaleena S... Stockton, CA, 09/2016
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s countless testimonials from drivers just like you.
- You will Safely operate a 48' flatbed and making deliveries to job sites where the customer will off load product for you.
- You will making 13 - 20 stops a day and staying within 150 miles from the terminal.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded cargo, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
- $24.50 an hour with overtime.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K plan
- Holiday Pay, PTO, & Vacation
- Minimum of 2 years class A flatbed truck driving experience within the last 3 years, with Strapping experience.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
We are a drug free workplace.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below or...
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I have never worked for an Agency until Transportation Guys. They always have handled everything professionally and quickly. My recruiter has always been there whenever I needed her and is very knowledgeable about the positions she has." - Michael G... Modesto, CA, 11/2017
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc