Local Class A Driver with Hazmat - CDL A Truck Driver - $25.00/hour
Location: Tracy, California USA
Salary: $25.00 an hour
Shift: Morning Shift
We are hiring for local Class A Drivers with hazmat endorsement for a reputable recycling company. Most product is forklift on and forklift off, minimal product moving. This position starts at $25.00/hr with a raise after 90 days.
This is the perfect job for the driver that values a lot if home time while still earning a living. The job starts at 4:30AM with 6 to 8 hours shifts. You are always guaranteed to get paid for 8 hours no matter how many less hours you work.
A full list of benefits can be found below.
This position requires a Hazmat Endorsement with experience.
The recycling company we are hiring for was founded in 1998 and offers the highest level of sustainability and the opportunity for industry to reduce their carbon footprint.
With the process they developed, expensive solvents can be recovered and sold back into industry for reuse, thereby eliminating the need for costly disposal or inefficient fuel blending.
For over 15 years, The Transportation Guys has been building relationships with industry-leading transportation, manufacturing, and third-party logistics carriers throughout the western United States and parts of Canada, allowing us to offer truck drivers like you positions you cannot find anywhere else, with only the best companies.
Each company we work with is fully vetted, in terms of their safety standards and financial health, and we are very selective in this process, turning away 80% of companies, because they simply do not live up to the standards we offer our team members. When you are hired through The Transportation Guys, you can expect only the best pay, benefits, and equipment, because we are dedicated to getting you on the road to success with a company you will love working with, not for.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I applied online, got a call right away. The recruiter was professional and helpful. I worked with her and she got me full time work right away." - Willie H... Sacramento, CA, 03/2018
Don’t just take our word for it, though:
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $25.00/hr with 6 to 8 hours shifts.
- You are always guaranteed to get paid for 8 hours no matter how many less hours you work.
- First raise after 90 days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching IRA
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Paid Training
- You will be picking up waste products, coolant, oily water, paint waste, rags, debris, waste water treated from a plant.
- You will be working Monday to Friday, starting at 4:30AM with 6 to 8 hours shifts. Allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home time.
- You will be pulling a 53' trailer, pickups are palletized totes or 55 gallon drums.
- Depending on location you will use a drum dolly, or the product will be forklifted on.
- Upon pick up, you will be responsible for obtaining any required signatures.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- You will enjoy working independently, quickly and efficiently, and will do what it takes to get the job done, while observing company policies and DOT safety regulations.
The candidate we are looking for has integrity, good judgement, and honesty.
- Valid Class A Commercial license with Hazmat endorsement.
- Minimum of 1year class A truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
We are a drug free workplace.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (916) 760-7069 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (916) 760-7069.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"I had a couple interviews, the Transportation Guys have been sending my application to several clients. I took a position I am very happy about. The wage is excellent, the commute is so close to where I live. Everyone was nice and professional and good energy in the office. I’m happy about the new opportunity." - Manuel M... Berkeley, CA, 02/2017
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
Tremont road Dixon California 95620