Local Class A Route Delivery Driver
City/State: Sacramento, CA
Attention Class A Local Delivery Truck Drivers: Local Class A Route Delivery Driver Position with steady work, top pay and benefits now available if you qualify. If you have a minimum of 1 year driving experience (Route Delivery a Plus), with no more than 2 points on your DMV record, and can pass a background check, you meet our minimum requirements.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Safely operating a tractor trailer, making route deliveries to local stores on time, efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Working independently, fast, and efficiently as a team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Observing all company policies and safety regulations, and ensuring all paperwork is completed properly.
- Checking product when unloading with a pallet jack, and getting required signature upon delivery.
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of route, checking in returns to supervisor.
Our Local CDL route delivery truck driver positions start at $16.00/hr and up based on experience. All shifts with lots of overtime available. This is Lease to Hire position, with a full-time schedule.
Our local route delivery drivers enjoy Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage, plus access to Life Insurance plans available 401K plan.
Click the button below to upload your resume, and we'll contact you within one day with the details of this position and how to get an interview.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
What one of our drivers have to say:
“At the time, I didn’t have any work. When I got a call from The Transportation Guys offering local work, I decided to try it out. They keep me pretty busy with good companies, and I get a check coming in every week.”
Robert C… Woodland, CA