Local Class A Driver - Shuttle & Route Truck Driver - $21.25/hour with Benefits
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Local Class A Driver - Shuttle & Route Truck Driver - $21.25/hour with Benefits - Las Vegas, Nevada
We are currently hiring for a Class A Shuttle & Route Truck Driver for a major U.S. food distributor that has a terminal in Las Vegas. If you are looking for a great truck driving job working Monday - Saturday with early morning starts and local runs, this is the job for you!
This position starts at $21.25/hr with benefits. A full list of benefits can be found below.
"Being an out of state driver, I was able to submit my documentation through email. I drug tested near where I live. I interviewed with the hiring manager over the phone, then I flew to Sacramento to do my weeks paid training. Kelly was my recruiter. We pushed through the holidays hard to get the ball rolling." - Kristion G... Las Vegas, NV, 1/2016
The Transportation Guys main objective is to get you a local driving job for a company YOU want to work for, whether you are currently working or unemployed, and we work with hundreds of Trucking Companies, Private Fleets, and Third Party Logistic Carriers to do so. We know it’s not just about getting a job. It’s about people. It’s about taking care of and being with the ones you love. Because of this:
- We connect safe CDL drivers to great companies with top pay, great benefits packages and quality equipment.
- Our Local CDL truck drivers enjoy steady work with a full time schedule and lots of overtime.
- We focus heavily on hiring CDL truck drivers for permanent driving positions.
We work only with the most reputable companies that offer great benefits and treat their drivers as part of the team, not just a number. We are unlike any staffing agency you've ever experienced. We work with some of the biggest names in the business and have the connections to get you into the right job for you.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s countless testimonials from truck drivers just like you.
- You will be making route deliveries to local stores and shuttling trailers between distribution centers on time, efficiently, and in a friendly manner.
- You will be working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work, as well as home daily.
- You will be pulling a 53' reefer trailer with a liftgate, making 4-8 stops a day when you handle routes.
- About 25% of the freight is palletized, 75% of the freight will need to be broken down, for which you will be provided an electric pallet jack.
- Upon delivery, you will be responsible for checking the unloaded product, as well as obtaining any required signatures.
- For shuttles, you will be shuttling trailers 2-3 times a day.
- Each day, you will perform and log thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and upon completion of routes, check in returns to supervisor.
- Pay starting at $21.25/hr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k), Company match
- More benefits will be explained when you call us!
- Minimum of 1 year class A truck driving experience within the last 2 years.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
- Knowledge of DOT and FMCSA rules and regulations.
To Apply, Upload Your Resume Below
Type in your Phone Number for the fastest response to your resume, and please call us at (844) 300-1559 if you have any questions or need any help.
After you upload your resume, one of our Truck Driver specialists will contact you within one day to review your resume, complete your application and schedule your initial interview with us.
If this position is not a good fit for you and you would like to learn about others we are looking to fill with someone with your experience and needs, please call us at (844) 300-1559.
What one of our other drivers has to say:
"The Transportation Guys are so nice and inviting. Very polite. Kelly, you and Robyn were so great at answering questions, emails and making calls and emails to make this hiring process happen smoothly." - John W... Las Vegas, NV, 2/2016
Some of The Companies We've Worked With
Aci Distribution Auto Glass • Interstate Oil Company • United Natural Foods • Vitro America, Inc. • Tecon Enterprises • Southwest Traders • Service Partners • Universal Recovery Corporation • Tony’s Fine Foods, Inc. Sierra Northern Railway • Kh Johnson & Associations • Java City • Leer West • Synergy Events • Scp Distributors Llc • Us Green Fiber, Llc • Simonton Windows • Southern Wine & Spirits Of America Inc. • Rh Dick Product Sign Supplies • Plastic Package, Inc. • Sacramento Wire Rope & Supply • Truck Accessories Group, Llc • Liberty Safes Of Sacramento • Pacific Paper Tube Inc • Pacific Housing, Inc. • United Cerebral Palsy Association • Omni Duct Systems • Glasscraft • Fence Supply Company • Hartung Glass • Cadco Rigging Products • Mast Hydrostatic Testing, Inc. • Phantom Fireworks • Uc Davis Medical Center • City Drayage • Adams Pool Specialties • Interstate Oil Company • Harding Glass • Ray Cammack “Shows Inc” • General Truss • Cts Advantage • Adams, Evens & Ross • Boales Investments, Inc. • Ibf Group • Hanswanger Mirror • Mobile Storage Group, Inc. • American Poly-Foam Co, Inc. • Northern Distribution Llc • Car Wash Technology • Kh Johnson & Associations Hanswanger Glass • Angel Warehouse, Inc. • Cal-Steam A Wolseley Company • Advanced Disposal • Nor-Cal Produce Inc • Hfs North America, Llc
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA